Thursday 31 January 2013

Motivate Thursday . . . . motivation before the weekend

 

So here is my motivation Thursday, most people do motivation Monday, but I think everyone need extra motivation before the weekend to stay on track! Eat clean and train mean...
 
 









 

Don't be a victim to the weekend! I am making my protein banana bread as in yesterdays post (yumyum), my fiance and I are doing jujitsu on Saturday morning and I will be taking my dog for a very active beach session - #lovelifefit

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for Sharing such a great post.
    I Listen many Motivational Speakers but When I listen to S Hana Safar that experience was Mind Blowing.
    Whenever I listen to his words they highlight my thoughts finding something positive in me.
    Listen Here

    1. S Hana Safar >>>> Click Here To Listen <<<<<<
    2. S Hana Safar >>>> Click Here To Listen <<<<<<

    ReplyDelete